Replace your milk crates & home-made step stool
- All Shure-Steps® are heavy duty, rated for 500 pounds.
- The mechanics Shure-Steps® are stackable, so if the 10 inch height isn’t quite enough for your A&P mechanic, just throw another Shure-Step® on top and “Presto!” … now your mechanic is 16 inches off the ground on a safe and sturdy step.
- The Shure-Steps® have 6 large rubber pads on the bottom to keep them from sliding on slick wet floors.
- All the Shure-Step® models come in yellow, so they’re easy to see, or black, to hide the grease & grime. The choice is yours!
- The super rough top surface (Nobby Top) makes the step safe to use even after spilling oil or hydraulic fluid on them.
The Shure-Step® “NO BS” Double Guarantee
#1.Satisfaction Guaranteed for 60 Days – if you aren’t thrilled with your Shure-Step up to 60 days after purchase, return it for a full refund.
#2.If the Shure-Step ever becomes damaged during normal use we will will replace it FREE!
The SafeST MechanicS STepS ToolS in The World !
10” high Shure-Step® II Nobby Top
1 Black Shure-Step® II
1 Yellow Shure-Step® II
Shipping for SST & SSTB; 1 step= $20, 2 steps= $30, 3 steps= $35, 4 steps = $40
10” Aviation Step Stool Nobby Top
1 Black Aviation Step Stool
1 Yellow Aviation Step Stool
Shipping for SS2B & SS2Y; 1 step= $20, 2 steps= $30, 3 steps= $35, 4 steps = $40
10” high Shure-Step® IIINobby Top
1 Black Shure-Step® III
1 Yellow Shure-Step® III
Shipping for 2-ST; 1 step= $20, 2 steps= $30, 3 steps= $35, 4 steps = $40
Heli-Radius Cut (can be added to steps above)
|Radius Cut Out for Helicopter Skids|
$4.95 each step